Maximum Performance Knee Sleeves
IPF Approved Knee Sleeves designed specifically for strength training. Sold as pairs.
These are 30cm long which meets the IPF specifications whilst giving the maximum support. They are made of a premium neoprene and strengthened seams and an extra thick lining to improve comfort when wearing them.
The “Torque” design spreads the stress on the seam during deep knee flexion, allowing for improved support and performance during heavy strength training and will extend the life of these sleeves.
- The market leading knee joint support for strength sports and strength training
- Designed to minimise the risk of injury and aid performance
- Registered and patented design developed in conjunction with elite athletes, coaches and health professionals
- Approved IPF & IWF compliant with the maximum allowable 30cm length
- 7mm High Grade Neoprene
- Reinforced seam construction to maximise longevity
- Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain
Layne Norton Reviews SBD Knee Sleeves
How to put on SBD Knee Sleeves
Please, chose your size carefully. Select the size that matches exactly with the measurement of your knee joint. If you want an extra tight fit, select size in the “Tight Fit” column below. This is great for use in competitions, but will take you more time to put them on, so consider Standard Fit as the best size for frequent use or if you have large calves/quads.
This product is made of premium 7mm neoprene and has stiff edge stitches, so you WILL NOT be able to fit one size smaller as you would be with other brands.
Please, be patient when putting on these knee sleeves for the first time. They are tight and if you choose the “Tight Fit”, it is not uncommon to take a few minutes to get them on. If you wear high socks, they will slide over your shins more easily.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SBD PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS PAIRS (EXCEPT SINGLETS, T-SHIRTS AND BELTS)!