Your feet form your foundation, and the adiPower Weightlifting shoes by adidas have plenty of support to help you get the barbell up and over.
These weightlifting shoes have a specially structured design with a secure strap in the instep and a support structure in the heel.
- PU-coated leather upper for durability with air mesh for breathability
- Lightweight injected polymer in structured strength design, engineered for weightlifting
- Single instep strap for additional rearfoot integrity
- Heel height: 0,75″ / 1,9 cm
- Comfortable textile lining; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Integral heel support for superb, lightweight stability; polymer wedge 24 mm heel, 4 mm forefoot.
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; VentFlow outsole openings for comfortable foot climate
Benefit: Midfoot Support
What it is: A bar between the toes and heel.
How it works: TORSION system helps shoes flex correctly, supporting the midfoot while allowing the toes and heel to move independently.