Join The Rowing Revolution.
The Model E offers presence and durability with its 51 cm frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain requires less-frequent oiling. The finish protects against scratches.
This Concept 2 rower is full of features that will make a lasting impression on you. Beautiful one-piece leg design offers stability and a solid feel no other rowing machine on the market has. Fully enclosed chain housing keeps the chain cleaner and easier to maintain. Special flywheel design minimizes noise and at the same time maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water.
Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center, your home gym, or the living area of your midtown loft. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
If you’re familiar with Concept 2 equipment, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect in a Concept 2 Indoor Rower and more. If you’re trying Concept 2 for the first time, the Model E will satisfy even the most discriminating buyers.
Concept 2 Review: Model D vs Model E
- Includes PM5 Performance Monitor
- Overall length: 244 cm
- Width: 61 cm
- Seat height: 51 cm
- Monorail length: 137 cm
- Chain or cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Support legs: Welded steel
- Monitor arm: Fixed monitor arm made of aluminum. Monitor angle can be adjusted.
- Finish: Double powder coat with glossy finish
- Color: Light gray with dark blue-gray accents
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space requirements with clearance for use: 274 cm × 122 cm
- Space requirements for storage: 68,6 cm × 119,4 cm × 137,2 cm
- Machine weight: 29 kg
- Backlight for increased visibility.
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts.
- Wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages.
- View force curve, pace boat, bar chart, large print, or all data.
- USB flash drives compatibility makes storing and/or transfering your workout data to computer a breeze.
- Wireless monitoring of your heart rate.
- Supports machine-to-machine racing and connectivity to computers and smartphones.
- Long monitor arm for easy reach.
- Concept 2 Model E Rower with PM5 monitor
- Chain oil
- Model E User Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions