Join The Latest Trend in Functional Training
The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance and exercises the legs as well as the arms and core. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as our indoor rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too, with an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, functional training enthusiast or just someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
Tips for using SkiErg
- Includes PM5 Performance Monitor
- Height: 212 cm (with stand: 216 cm)
- Width: 52 cm (with stand: 61 cm)
- Depth: 41 cm (with stand: 132 cm)
- Finish: Powder coat
- Material: Aluminium
- Color: Black
- Machine weight: 21 kg (with stand: 37 kg)
- Backlight for increased visibility.
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts.
- Wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages.
- View force curve, pace skiier, bar chart, large print, or all data.
- USB flash drives compatibility makes storing and/or transfering your workout data to computer a breeze.
- Wireless monitoring of your heart rate.
- Supports machine-to-machine racing and connectivity to computers and smartphones.
- Long monitor arm for easy reach.
- Concept 2 SkiErg with PM5 monitor
- Optional Floor Stand (extra fee applies)
- Chain oil
- SkiErg User Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions