IPF Approved Wrist Wraps – Flexible
Wrist Wraps designed specifically for strength training. Sold as pairs.
SBD continues to innovate and bring new industry leading products to the market. Following a success of SBD Knee Sleeves and SBD Elbow Sleeves, this top-tier company now also offers wrist wraps, that are designed specifically with powerlifters in mind.
Wrist wraps come in two different types: flexible and stiff.
SBD Flexible Wrist Wraps offer a comfortable wrap for general training and exercises where some wrist flexion is desirable.
SBD Stiff Wrist Wraps provide a harsher wrap to immobilise the wrist for maximal pressing movements and is more suitable for maximum effort and competition lifting.
- IPF Approved with the maximum width (8cm) and available up to the maximum length (1m)
- The market leading wrist support for strength sports and strength training
- Proprietary wide elastics developed and manufactured specifically for wrist support
- Heavy duty thumb loop, specially manufactured alongside the main wide elastic
- Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist
- Industrial fastening for longevity and security
- Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain
Wrist wraps come in 3 different sizes/lengths: small (40cm), medium (60cm) and large (100cm). Take a look at the chart below to find the best size for you. Longer wraps provide more support than shorter.
We recommend choosing size large if you have large wrists and/or need a lot of support while training. For beginners and smaller wrists (especially female lifters), we recommend size small. For all others size medium should be a great fit.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SBD PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS PAIRS (EXCEPT SINGLETS, T-SHIRTS AND BELTS)!